New bookings, cancellations & amendments
- If you have received an e-ticket then your booking is confirmed. For Tours and Experiences, we will contact you 24 hours prior to departure to reconfirm.
- Tours and Experiences are operated subject to demand, and on rare occasions, it is necessary to cancel a departure due to extenuating circumstances (road closures, venue closures etc.). If there are any changes to your Tour or Experience we will contact you.
- You should receive your e-ticket a few minutes after you have completed your booking. Please check your spam and junk folders.
- If your e-ticket has not arrived after 10 minutes then please call or email us and our team will be happy to help.
- Please visit the specific product page on our website to see the inclusions and exclusions.s on how to get to your departure point.
- Spare change if you wish to tip your Expert Guide or the driver
- Accommodation is based in local Hotels and Guest Houses 3 4 stars standard. We give you the choice so you can choose what best suits your budget. Whatever you decide you are guaranteed a comfortable room with an en-suite bathroom and a warm Green Valleys welcome.
- You can be assured of a comfortable stay within close proximity to the centre of town.The Hotels and Guest Houses are usually family run and have their own individual style and character.They serve traditional Bulgarian food and often offer a dinner option too.
We have limited availability of Single Room upgrades which can be selected at time of booking where available.
- If you have any accessibility requirements, please contact us before booking. One of our experienced reservations staff will be more than happy to assist with you enquiry.You can read our full accessibility statement HERE.
- Our coaches generally pick up and drop off customers at our overnight accommodation properties although there may be a short walk to meet the coaches at some locations.
- The accommodation establishments are of 3-4 stars standard or equivalent and are located in a mixture of small towns and rural villages-some of which may have sloping streets and uneven paths.
- The properties are generally less than one mile away from the village\town centre and all the locations have taxis available on request from the accommodation reception.
- Hotels and Guest houses have dinner and breakfast options available.
- There will always be vegetarian options available.It will be possible for guests to prepare their own food in most of our Hotels and Guest houses.
- There are may be several steps before accessing the reception area from the front entrance and guests should be able to walk up steps in order to access rooms.
- You are able to amend your booking free of charge (subject to availability) in line with our Amendments & Cancellations policy (see our Booking Conditions)
We will make every effort to provide a refund for any cancellations in accordance with the below periods of notice:
- All day Tours and Experiences full refund up to 24 hours (100% cancellation fee applies if cancellation is made inside 24 hours)
- For privite Tours ,Holliday packages and Tour over 2 days please refer to the produkt information.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please contact us before booking. One of our experienced reservations staff will be more than happy to assist with you enquiry.
We are committed to making everyone’s tour with us as enjoyable as possible no matter what their individual needs are. Nevertheless, there are certain limitations that may arise due to the local and rural nature of Bulgaria. The following is intended to provide useful information for anyone travelling with us.
Most visitor attractions in Bulgaria have good accessibility. However there are some (such as castles or historic buildings) which may not be suitable for those with limited mobility or for those using a wheelchair.
On tours we have limited storage space and also a weight restriction for our coaches and are therefore unfortunately unable to carry full weight heavy wheelchairs. We may however be able to carry more flexible, lightweight, folding wheelchairs. Please contact us before booking.
Our coaches generally pick up and drop off customers at our overnight accommodation properties although there may be a short walk to meet the coaches at some locations.
Unfortunately, our guides are not able to assist with wheelchairs or offer physical assistance when embarking or disembarking from the bus. Passengers should be able to board and disembark the coach themselves using the access stairs or with the assistance of a travelling companion.
The accommodation establishments are of 3 4-star standard or equivalent and are located in a mixture of small towns and rural villages; some of which may have sloping streets and uneven paths. The properties are generally less than one mile away from the village/town centre and all the locations have taxis available on request from the accommodation reception.